2017 will see the launch of our first tour to Armenia, Nagorno-Karabakh and Georgia. Come with us as we travel across Armenia, the oldest Christian country on earth, exploring it's monasteries before heading into the disputed territory of Nagorno-Karabkh. We will then finish the tour in Georgia visiting Tblisi with it's clash of old, soviet and modern architecture before finally heading on to Gori, the hometown of Stalin.
|Tour dates||Tour name||Price|
|17-25 September 2017||Georgia & Armenia||£625 - 2 spots left!|
|18-28 May 2018||Caucasus Unrecognised States Tour||£775|
|28 May - 4 June 2018||South Ossetia & Chechnya||£750|
|17-27 August 2018||Caucasus Unrecognised States Tour||£775|
This price includes:
- Lupine tour leader throughout
- Three star hotel accommodation throughout the tour
- Tours, entry fees and English speaking guides
- All ground transport
- All breakfasts
- International airfare to Armenia and Georgia
- Airport transfers
- Visas if required (most EU citizens will need no visa or a cheap visa on arrival)
- Personal insurance
- Most meals
- Single supplement possible on request
A £150 deposit is taken on booking and can be made by credit card (via Paypal), bank transfer or cheque.
Balance is to be paid 8 weeks prior to departure.