Please see some dates below for the 2017/2018 season. The tours will take in the Antarctic peninsula and include the chance to camp out on the ice with hiking excursions, kayaking and more.
11 Day Tour
6-16 December 2017 - €5100
12 Day Tours
4-15 November 2017 - €5535
25 November-6 December 2017 - €5535
18-29 December 2017 - €5700
These prices include:
- Voyage aboard the ice strengthened vessel Ortelius (capacity of 116 passengers / 47 crew)
- single place in a 4 berth cabin (upgrades to single/twin/triple also available)
- all meals throughout the voyage, including snacks, coffee and tea
- all shore excursions and activities
- programme of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff
- use of rubber boots and snow shoes
- group transfer to Ushuaia airport after disembarkation
- all service taxes and port charges
- international airfare to Argentina and pre/post trip arrangements
- personal insurance
- optional charges on board such as extra beverages, laundry, telephone
- gratuities at end of the tour
-possible fuel surcharge. If world fuel prices exceed $120 per barrel (Brent) 90 days prior to departure, a fuel surcharge levy of £15 per night will be added
A £1000 deposit is taken on booking and can be made by credit card (via Paypal), bank transfer or cheque.
Balance is to be paid in 3 further installments.