Visit one of the worlds most unexplored countries. Turkmenistan, in Central Asia remains largely off the tourist trail, but with more of the country now opening up the chance is now available to be one of the first Turkmenistan tourist pioneers!
Turkmenistan has so much to offer. Ancient archaeological sites, the lunar landscape of the Karakum Desert, mountainous regions with exotic flora and fauna, ultra modern Ashgabat with its incredible architecture, the magnificent site of the flaming gas crater at Darvaza and much more.
Our 8 day tours cost from just £799. Visit the country now and witness all it has to offer for yourself!
Group Tour dates for 2013:
22nd-29th October Turkmenistan Independence Day Tour: £799 per person
This tour will run just the same as our general 8 day tour but will include a day full of activities in Ashgabat on the 27th October to celebrate independence day.
3rd-10th May 2014: £799 per person
These prices include:
- Turkmenistan letter of invitation
- Entry pass
- 4 and 3 star hotel accommodation (twin or double room)
- Breakfast each day
- Air conditioned transport (except day 3, where we use non a/c 4x4 transport to Gonur Depe)
- English speaking guide throughout
- Entrance fees at all sites and museums
- Meals on day 3 (picnic) and day 5 (dinner)
- Camping gear on visit to Darvaza (tent, sleeping bag, mat, cooking equipment and eating utensils
The price doesn't include:
- Visa fee
- Immigration duty (14 USD p/p)
- Camera fees at sites
- Some lunch and dinner costs
- Other personal expenses
- single room supplement (we can allocate someone to share with on a group tour if you prefer to avoid this cost)
We can offer half board supplement for £79 with full board at £129
Single supplement on group tours is £189
A deposit is taken on booking and can be made by credit card (via Paypal), bank transfer or cheque (UK customers only)
Balance can be paid in advance by bank transfer or in cash on arrival. We also offer the option of paying the balance with Paypal but there is a 3% surcharge for this.