Visit one of the worlds most unexplored countries. Turkmenistan, in Central Asia remains largely off the tourist trail, but with more of the country now opening up the chance is now available to be one of the first Turkmenistan tourist pioneers!
Turkmenistan has so much to offer. Ancient archaeological sites, the lunar landscape of the Karakum Desert, mountainous regions with exotic flora and fauna, ultra modern Ashgabat with its incredible architecture, the magnificent site of the flaming gas crater at Darvaza and much more.
Our 8 day tours cost from just £699. Visit the country now and witness all it has to offer for yourself!
£699 - 6+ persons
£759 - 4 persons
£879 - 2 persons
£1299 - 1 person
Upcoming Group Tour dates:
Nawruz tour 20th-27th March 2015: £699 / $1099 / €899 per person.
These prices include:
- Turkmenistan letter of invitation
- Entry pass
- 4 and 3 star hotel accommodation (twin or double room)
- Breakfast each day
- Air conditioned transport (except day 3, where we use non a/c 4x4 transport to Gonur Depe)
- English speaking guide throughout
- Entrance fees at all sites and museums
- Meals on day 3 (picnic) and day 5 (dinner)
- Camping gear on visit to Darvaza (tent, sleeping bag, mat, cooking equipment and eating utensils
The price doesn't include:
- Visa fee
- Immigration duty (14 USD p/p)
- Camera fees at sites
- Some lunch and dinner costs
- Other personal expenses
- single room supplement (we can allocate someone to share with on a group tour if you prefer to avoid this cost)
We can offer half board supplement for £69 with full board at £109.
Single supplement on group tours is £99.
A deposit is taken on booking and can be made by credit card (via Paypal), bank transfer or cheque (UK customers only)
Balance can be paid in advance by bank transfer or in cash on arrival. We also offer the option of paying the balance with Paypal but there is a 3% surcharge for this.