Visit one of the worlds most unexplored countries. Turkmenistan, in Central Asia remains largely off the tourist trail, but with more of the country now opening up the chance is now available to be one of the first Turkmenistan tourist pioneers!
Turkmenistan has so much to offer. Ancient archaeological sites, the lunar landscape of the Karakum Desert, mountainous regions with exotic flora and fauna, ultra modern Ashgabat with its incredible architecture, the magnificent site of the flaming gas crater at Darvaza and much more.
We have been running tours here since 2009 and over that time we have built a great relationship with our guides on the ground along with an in depth knowledge of all the must see sites across the country.
Our 8 day tours cost from just £699. Visit the country now and witness all it has to offer for yourself!
Upcoming Group Tour dates:
Nawruz tour 20th-27th March 2016: £699 / $1059 / €979 per person. *8 places remaining*
This price include:
- Turkmenistan letter of invitation
- Entry pass
- 4 and 3 star hotel accommodation (twin or double room)
- Breakfast each day
- Air conditioned transport
- English speaking guide throughout
- Entrance fees at all sites and museums
- Dinner at Darvaza
- Camping gear on visit to Darvaza (tent, sleeping bag, mat, cooking equipment and eating utensils
The price doesn't include:
- Visa fee
- Immigration duty (14 USD p/p)
- Camera fees at sites
- Some lunch and dinner costs
- Other personal expenses
- single room supplement (we can allocate someone to share with on a group tour if you prefer to avoid this cost)
Single supplement on group tours is £149.
Private tours and tailored itineraries:
- Prices on request
A deposit is taken on booking and can be made by credit card (via Paypal), bank transfer or cheque (UK customers only)
Balance can be paid in advance by bank transfer or in cash (USD) on arrival. We also offer the option of paying the balance by credit or debit card with Paypal.