2017 will see the launch of our first tour to Armenia and Georgia. Come with us as we travel across Armenia, the oldest Christian country on earth, exploring it's monasteries. We will then finish the tour in Georgia visiting Tblisi with it's clash of old, soviet and modern architecture before finally heading on to Gori, the hometown of Stalin.
|Tour dates||Tour name||Price|
|8-16 May 2017||Armenia & Georgia||Tour full|
|17-25 September 2017||Georgia & Armenia||£625|
This price includes:
- Lupine tour leader throughout
- Three star hotel accommodation throughout the tour
- Tours, entry fees and English speaking guides
- All ground transport
- All breakfasts
- International airfare to Armenia and Georgia
- Airport transfers
- Visas if required (most EU citizens will need no visa or a cheap visa on arrival)
- Personal insurance
- Most meals
- Single supplement possible on request
A £150 deposit is taken on booking and can be made by credit card (via Paypal), bank transfer or cheque.
Balance is to be paid 8 weeks prior to departure.