Cuba is a country at the cusp of major change. Laws on private enterprise have been relaxed, travel restrictions have been eased and import bans on vehicles have been lifted; the beginning of the end for the classic cars that line the streets - Cuba's most visual symbol. We have recently launched our first tour to Cuba which was a great success. On this tour we hope to show you a taste of the old Cuba that will soon disappear as well as witnessing the historic change that is now taking place.
8 Day Tour - any dates
*contact us for up to date prices
based on 2 sharing
These price includes:
- seven nights homestay twin room accommodation
- all transport and drivers
- all breakfasts
- experienced English speaking local guide for tours in each city
- meals (except breakfasts)
- flights to Havana
- travel insurance
- entrance fees
- optional extra tours or activities
- departure tax (25CUC per person)
- single supplement - price is double if travelling alone
* please note our prices for Cuba are tied to the US Dollar. The amounts listed in $ are fixed. The amounts in GBP and EUR fluctuate and will be taken at the current rate of the USD at time of booking.
Due to sanctions, we cannot accept any advance payments for Cuba tours. We require you to make payment in cash on arrival. We are also unable to facilitate travel for US citizens.